- The history of political economy
- From political economy to economics: what has been lost?
- Competing views on the definition and boundaries of economics
- Turning points and roads not taken in the evolution of economic theory
- Individuals, relationships, and the social system
- Social structures, power, interests, and ideas
- The economy as instituted process
- Old and new political economy
- Evolutionary and institutional perspectives
- Economics in relation to other social sciences
Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica "Cognetti de Martiis"
Campus Luigi Einaudi, Lungo Dora Siena 100, 10153 - Torino (Italy)
+39 011 6704975 (office)
+39 011 6703895 (fax)
Web page on Unito
My Page on Repec