Um horror perpetrado por um Estado aliado da atual diplomacia lulopetista não é um horror: apenas casos a serem desprezados e ignorados. Creio que nunca se desceu tão baixo na escala da dignidade do Brasil como nação respeitadora do Direito Internacional
Paulo Roberto de Almeida
Creio que meus colegas diplomatas do Itamaraty não dão muita atenção a depoimentos como este. O Palácio do Planalto os instrui a não dar nenhuma atenção a casos de flagrantes violações do Direito Internacional e do direito humanitário, e assim continuamos a objetivamente apoiar o Estado terrorista russo em sua guerra de agressão ao povo ucraniano. Creio, pessoalmente, que este é um dos momentos de mais baixa dignidade do serviço diplomático brasileiro em toda a sua história, impedido, por decisão politica no mais slto grau — ou seja, da dupla Lula-Amorim —, obstando a que os diplomatas profissionais possam viver e trabalhar de pleno acordo com o que eles aprenderam nos bancos escolares, antes e durante o IRBr, sobre valores e princípios de nossa Constituição, da Carta da ONU e das mais elementares regras do Direito Intermacional: permanecemos totalmente silentes em face dos mais pavorosos crimes de guerra e contra a humanidade perpetrados por uma ditadura das mais execráveis.
Acredito que muitos diplomatas devam se sentir muito desconfortáveis com o apoio dado pelo governo atual ao Estado terrorista russo. PRA
============
“The russians handcuff your wrists to a bar and suspend you from it like meat on a spit. Under the weight of your body, the handcuffs dig into your joints. The guards call this the “moped.” Fifteen minutes of that, and you’ll confess to killing Kennedy.
This is how Yan “Avgust” Danilko, a 27-year-old Azov fighter who survived the Olenivka attack, describes russian captivity.
Avgust, in an interview:
The guards call the initial beating “reception.” Zero out of ten. They made me stand in a basin on the floor and simply went at me with their fists and boots.
One of my cellmates suffered a stroke. The guards didn’t believe him. During every examination, they would hold a lighter to his skin or stick pins into his leg to see whether he reacted.
All day long, through the wall, you could hear guards beating other prisoners, trying to force confessions out of them. So instead, I studied German with a cellmate who had taught languages before he was captured. Nothing is impossible. It’s all in your head.
If I said now that Taganrog broke me, that I wasted those years, that I lost something there – it would mean they won. So I don’t consider a single one of those days wasted.
On Olenivka:
The explosion was so powerful that not everyone died immediately. I hope those who were at the epicenter didn’t suffer. Many of them were simply asleep – and that’s how they were found.
When the guards unloaded our vehicle at the hospital, two of the men who had been with me were already dead. If we had arrived an hour earlier, I think they would have survived.
That day, the guards were taking prisoners out according to some kind of pattern. Every fourth or fifth man – only Azov fighters – and lining them up outside shortly before the explosion. That was when something began to feel strange.
After the explosion, I tore off my own bandage, twisted it into a tourniquet, and applied it to my leg myself. I lay there with that tourniquet on for nine hours before I reached the hospital. The doctor said: either we save you, or we save the leg.
On the second day after surgery, while I was still full of morphine, russian journalists entered my intensive care room. Cameras in front of me, armed men in balaclavas behind them. Whether they continued treating me depended on what I said next.
One nurse spent her own salary buying me antibiotics and eye drops at a pharmacy. She told the guards that a doctor had prescribed them so they wouldn’t ask unnecessary questions.
They didn’t torture me in the hospital. There was nothing left for them to take from me. But other wounded prisoners were subjected to electric shocks right in their hospital beds – by a separate russian security unit that came specifically to interrogate patients.
Later, I was already sitting on my bag, ready for a prisoner exchange. At the last moment, a russian major came in and told me that, for me personally, the exchange had been canceled. There was no medical transport available for a man with one leg.
Source: translated from the text of Tymofiy Mylovanov
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário